Pre-Selection and Judging Procedures
- Each year the Organisers appoint a Pre-Selection panel to review entries.
- The Panel initially review and assess all submissions received, and decide which works will be invited to exhibit at the Art Show.
- The Show Judge is not part of the Pre-Selection panel.
- All decisions on acceptances are final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- Artists will be notified which of their works have been accepted to be exhibited prior to the opening of the Show.
- Each year the Organisers appoint a qualified Art Show Judge for the Show
- Judging takes place after the Art Show installation is complete